‘Red Sea’ is jmdkm’s 2nd audio release and is based on electro-acoustic improvisation.
jmdkm likes to present an almost soothing notion of sound. This collection tries to capture a more
beat-driven gesture. The arrangements are edgy, eerie and somewhat overwhelming perhaps. The general idea is to perform and represent true ambient.
The actual recordings came together by using: AM frequencies, toy keyboards, winds, percussion, FX & digital editing.
The arrangements were written between 2009-2011 (Croatia / the Netherlands).
1. three two one and we are off [04:05]
2. so many concubines and no spare set of shoes [03:54]
3. poughkeepsie bonfire [01:53]
4. whatever it takes to take you there [05:33]
5. chinnamoney grey [03:32]
6. soft catchy caveman is so funny [02:47]
7. considering leaves [06:36]
8. as far as my eye can taste [05:24]